Sister Rebekah Anderson

Sister Rebekah Anderson

Thursday 22 December 2016

Sweet and short !


Ah! So I'm writing this email last and to be honest I don't have a whole lot of time and want to do it fast. And let's be honest, I'm sure we will have plenty of catching up on the week on THIS Sunday! I would say I'm pretty pumped to see all the beautiful faces over Skype (or FaceTime because I'm blessed to have an iPad).

This week. Well there was a beginning, middle, and end. Haha just kidding. Last PDay we had a zone activity at the Muggiò church. It was a lot of fun! We played some games and ate pancakes. It was a grand old time! I love this zone. We do have a lot of fun together.

We saw some families and we were blessed. We were able to see the Ferranti family. The mom is from Brazil and the dad is Italian. I love that family. Sorella Ferranti is like a mom. She always is telling us to eat more and that we eat too little. She has daughters that are in young women's and they both want to serve missions. They are just a great family and Sorella Ferranti has a big heart. She is so willing to help anyone.

We had interviews with the president before district meeting and that was super good! It was nice just to be able to talk with him about the work and how I'm doing. I was able to ask him to ask him some questions about what he does as a president and all I have to say is that they really do so so much! It blows my mind. The Allens are great and all the missionaries feel so much love from them. President Allen always looks at you in the eyes when he talks to you and you can tell he's listening. You just feel like he's looking right into your soul..... which goes to say, I'm sure his kids didn't get away with anything!!

We had our ward Christmas party. I feel like I'm going to be sad when I go home to Christmas parties now. The youth and the YSA put on a musical and it was amazing and so cute! It also made it 10x better that we knew all of them. The ward invited a lot of their friends and they are anxious to help us in the work. It makes a huge difference.

In short those are the highlights of the week. I wish I had time to say more but well, I'm about to get off the bus. So just know that I love you all and I promise my emails will get better after the holidays! Maybe a New Years resolution haha. Miss you guys!




A tradition the sisters have at nine months lol.








This is a presepe, aka nativity.
 All of the nativities are on steroids over here but they are absolutely beautiful! 
It's cool because they don't put baby Jesus in it until Christmas Eve or Christmas.




Our Centro

No comments:

Post a Comment