Sister Rebekah Anderson

Sister Rebekah Anderson

Thursday 21 April 2016

April 21, 2016

Italy Here She Comes !! They are Soooo Lucky !!! 

Bekah Leaves for Italy on April 26th and Arrives on April 27th
 (No more Dear Elder letters - Remember to Email Bekah)

Thursday- It was a great Pday! On the way back from the temple it was raining so naturally we got soaked. It was fun even though it was really cold! We did little jigs in the rain because how can you not do a little jump and skip when walking in the rain?
 
Friday- There really is never enough time in a day! There's so much Sorella Mckenzie and I want to learn and study! We also got our flight plans so that was really exciting! I will fly out with the Sorellanza. I'm so grateful we are all going to the same mission so we don't really have to say goodbye! We practiced street contacting. I'm so grateful that I will still be with Sorella Mckenzie when I have to hand out my first Book of Mormon when we get to Italy! I don't know what I would do without her. She's the best! 
 
Saturday- Happy one month! A good quote from one of our teachers today was "when you fear, think of love". I really liked them. It's going to be a little scary talking to strangers about religion, but when you get scared think about how you love them and you want them to have all the best opportunities for happiness. They deserve to know. We had a brother sub our class this day and the sorellanza couldn't stop laughing. We aren't used to males being in our classroom. Plus, one of our other teachers told us to give him a hard time as a joke haha. 
 
Sunday- The BYU Men's chorus came for the devotional. They sang an awesome African version of a song and "I Can Go The Distance" from Hercules. It was awesome! Always got to love Sundays!
 
Monday- My companion in the sweetest. She does so much for me and I just love her! It's going to be weird getting used to a new companion. It was just another fun day in class with the Sorellanza. We talk about great things. All of us love to read even though we didn't really have a ton of time for it in college so we can have some awesome classic literature book talk. 
 
Tuesday- I screamed and I shouted because my sister is having a BABY GIRL!! We did our last TRC with skyping. I loved it even though sometimes it's hard to understand or hear them over skype. 
 
Wednesday- During Afternoon class we went on a walk. I'm so pale that even though we were only outside for only 20 minutes my legs go some serious sun! Our teacher talked to us about the different culture in Milan and things that we would need or want. It was super helpful! 
 
I love the Book of Mormon so much! It is so important to read it to receive strength and personal revelation. As I was reading it yesterday, I read about where Nephi breaks his bow. He makes a new one that probably isn't nearly as good as the one he broke. He did what he could then he asks God where he should go to find meat. This reminded me of myself. I by no means have the best language or a perfect knowledge of everything. But I did my best and I will put my trust in the Lord and ask him to direct me. I will open my mouth so that the Lord may speak through me. If I don't open my mouth, then how can the Lord use me?
 
I love you all so much and next time I email you I will be in Italy!!!!!
 
Sorella Anderson
                          I just love my companion Sorella Mckenzie - She is the Sweetest !!
                                                           Walking in the rain
                                                            Dancing in the rain
                                  The Romans making fun of the Sorellanza I'm sure
                                 The Temple gates were closed on Sunday - Sad
     When you lose your companion after hosting... haha just kidding but it's a funny picture

    "You are a disgrace! You will never bring your family honor!" -Mulan This is a nightly ritual!

                               When your sister is having a baby girl and you called it!
                                  You just can't help but jump for joy and tell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment