Sister Rebekah Anderson

Sister Rebekah Anderson

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Little Short on Time


Sorry guys I am pretty short on time so I am just going to do some of the highlights of the week!

1. We set a baptismal date for Marilena. April 29th. We are really excited for her and she was really excited. It was a very spiritual lesson we had with her because she was ready and this is something that she has been searching for. 

2. We had an amazing lesson with Gaia. She really opened up to us and I honestly don't know if I have loved anyone so much. She is a great girl who has been through a lot. She is just looking for a new start. 

3. Soccer this week with Gaia and some of the members was awesome. Gaia was able to play this week and we killed it! We were on the same team and we could even call it a dream team. Awkward though because there was a funeral going on inside the church. But we talked to the bishop and he told us to play. So we did. Everything turned out great even though I felt super awkward in the beginning. 

4. General Conference was really good. Elena came. She is from China and doesn't speak Italian or English so we had silent conversations with her through google translate haha. We watched the women's session with her in Chinese. Gift of tongues is real! I understood everything! Just kidding. It sounded just like a bunch of random sounds BUT I was happy to be there with Elena. 

5. We were able to go back to see Rita and her family. We actually ate dinner with them and I love this family. They are such good people. She was actually going to become a nun when she was younger and so we were able to talk to her about that. 

6. I got to do a scambio with Sorella Orr! It was so good to be with her again! Man I love them! 

7. A gelato lady got mad at us because we took too long to choose our flavors because she has too much work to do... uh okay... whatever. But then she continues to complain about us to her friend who came in to see her in Italian. Lady, I just spoke to you in Italian. I understand LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING. Of course we held our peace and her friend felt bad for us and proceeded to ask us who we are. Then they left us in the gelateria alone to get a coffee. Life is funny sometimes. 

I hope you all loved conference and were able to get some answers because I know I sure did! 

I love you all!
 
 Pday in the Park with Muggio Sorelle



No comments:

Post a Comment